Find out more about "what's up tonight" in just a few minutes than some people do in a lifetime! Hop through constellations, learn cool star names, and groove to planetarium space music in this fulldome audiovisual experience.
16 different star shows!
Seasonal Stargazing provides an educational focus on stars, constellations, star patterns, galaxies, and nebulae, via themes that help relate the information presented in the show to the lives of show attendees. The shows are intended for general public audiences and are also useful as introductions to the night sky for students grades 1-12.
Produced by Loch Ness Productions.
- Objects in the sky
- Stars, constellations, patterns, double stars, clusters, nebulae, galaxies
- Seasonal changes in the sky
- Ever-changing star patterns and reinforcement of pattern-recognition skills
- Positions of objects in the sky: seasonal differences in sky patterns
- Distances to celestial objects and definition of the term light-year
- Systems, order and organization
- Shows discuss stars and their sky positions; star clusters and galaxies presented as large organizations of stars.
- Change, constancy, and measurement
English, Korean, Vietnamese